Sunday, January 23, 2011

My new gadget iPad

Hello everybody, I would love to share about my new Gadget iPad. To be honest (it's embarrassing) I have to admit that I am IT illiterate. Sometimes I feel like I'm very outdated and it's was a huge decision for me to have an iPad. When I used it for the first time it was quite hard for me, coz all this while I'm very comfortable using Microsoft and to change to Mac it is something 'very challenging' for somebody that are quite conservative like me.
After couple of weeks I started to love it,I think it is very convenient for me to do some blogging stuff, googling recipes, and of course for my kids they are really enjoy using it for playing games purposes. And mostly it is very Enjoyful and educative for my 16-months old baby my precious A'ish Nur Humairah to use educational games such as Photo Touch Animal, My First. words and babyfirsttv.com.She really enjoy it and the way my baby response to it, AMAZING!

3 comments: